Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"My Reflection"

In our computer subject,I've been learned so many things especially in our second quarter. I've been learned about the basic HTML tags. It's been hard to understand and memorize at first but if you try and try, you can!. It can make our work understandable.

The problem or challenges that I encountered are the meaning of each tags. I can't easily remember the meaning of it. Sometimes I also forgot to put the angle bracket.

I addressed these challenges by writing the description of each tags to have a reviewer. I also addressed it by asking help to our classmates and especially to our mentor.

Moving on I will do my best to got high grades in the test. I will learned for my own mistakes, and not to do it again. I will also strive harder and most of all I will always praise God to help mi in my studies...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment