Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"My Reflection"

As we all know, Internet is like a huge encyclopedia of information. You can find general information about a subject. Internet enables us to send and recieve messages through e-mail. You can access information not easily available else where. Internet is a very important tool for research works and educational puposes. People can have fun and be entertained on it. It can tackle everything under the sun.
As of the first quarter of our computer subject, many discoveries/ learning have been tackled, like making our own blog, making our own yahoo messager. also discussed about the history of internet. The people who contributed about the internet.
It's a fact, that all of us may encountered problems about what we do, like when i open my blog or I will make it the computer has its error, and its hard for me to make a way.
With the help of my fellowmen, my classmates and of course with the help of my instructor, I address my challenges. And by making the guidance of our Almigthy God. Well.......... Indeed, i solve it with my own effort...
On the other hand, I will study harder to become successful one. By listening to the discussions of our teacher, about a certain matter. specially about our subject..........

4 comments:

  1. hai anti!!! jejejeh ....
    i like your layout,simple but beuatiful in my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YouR blOG iS soo NiCe,.. KeEp UP The GooD Work,..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ,,,your post is so nice,,
    ,,,keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog.....i really like your blog...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete